Enabling human excellence
From the Sky Lobby Concierge and shared support offering to built-in health and wellbeing, services at Parkline Place are high performing and curated to bring out the best in your workforce.
Ambitions and amenities
- Work/life management services
- Mindfulness services
- Fitness services
- Personal health services
- WELL Rating Core and Shell — Gold Target minimum
- Purified air
- Light-flooded floor plates
- Healthy eating options
- Acoustic comfort
- Community initiatives
- Premium Grade end-of-trip facilities, with a dedicated entrance
Open garden terraces draw teams out to socialise, collaborate, learn, or dine in the sun. These verdant spaces will offer an out-of-office experience at work – one that balances productivity with escape.
Outdoors at Parkline Place
- 560 sqm and 260 sqm of outdoor space for the exclusive use of select low-rise tenants
- Planting and green gateways frame the path to Hyde Park
Sustainability is more than an initiative at Parkline Place. It’s evident in every element of building design and operation.
- 6 Star Green Star Design and As Built
- Locally sourced sandstone for a lower carbon footprint
- Façade and tower design for passive energy use
- Targeting 5.5 Star NABERS Energy and 3.5 Star Water ratings
- Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) monitoring
Parkline Place is being developed with digital in mind – connecting tenants with intuitive applications and smart solutions to enable agile operations and connected working.
Real-time data reality
- A digital twin building model for real-time operations
insight and management
- An intuitive tenant app for managing operations,and accessing services and amenities
Meet The Team
The partnership behind Parkline Place takes pride in delivering supported tenant experiences. We embrace emerging opportunities and sophisticated systems, and our innovative approach to services empowers your organisation to succeed.
In addition to being Parkline’s developer, Oxford is a leading global real estate developer and manager. We’re best known as the team behind skyline-shaping projects Hudson Yards in New York or London’s Leadenhall Building.
Investa is Oxford’s Australian property partner of choice for Parkline. We are one of Australia’s most highly respected and awarded real estate companies, committed to delivering outstanding outcomes for the community, investors and building occupants.
Founded by Norman Foster in 1967, Foster + Partners is an international practice for sustainable architecture, urbanism and design. With offices across the globe, we work as a single studio that is both ethnically and culturally diverse.
Oxford has partnered with CPB, the Australasian arm of the CIMIC Group and the contractors delivering Pitt Street metro station, to ensure a seamless transition from station to skyscraper – in addition to a high quality of build.